1/17/12

And so we begin....


I guess I should kick this blog off with an introduction.

I was drawn to the blog world last year. Times magazine did an article on the top 10 blogs. One of which intrigued me and I became addicted. Any of you that are dedicated bloggers know that one blog only leads to another. So here I am...to see if anyone cares what I have to say.

My name is Jessica. I live in a small town in the Arkansas River Valley, more specifically I live on River Mountain which overlooks the Arkansas River.  My husband is both my soul mate and best friend. Our biggest contributions to the world are our wonderful children; Abbigail, Ethan and Seth.

Although my family is my most important job, I feel the need to have a day job to help support them. I am a .net developer for an environmental. I've worked in the technology industry for almost 15 years now and some days I actually enjoy it, albeit, an extremely challenging field of work.

I reserve the right to go in any direction with this blog. Anyone that has ever had a conversation with me will confirm I have very random thoughts.

And so we begin...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Jessica! I wish you a good start, lots of followers and many pageviews! And thanks for dropping by my place earlier. Hope you stick around! (you could follow me by GFC or bloglovin or by email if you want)
    Love, Olga
    P.S.: I have the honor to be your first follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to each one. Your comment will be published after it is reviewed.