10/1/15

It's Fall Y'all!

What an absolutely beautiful day in Arkansas!  The weather is perfect today to drive around and look at the fall colors as they begin to shine, take a stroll through the meadow or just sit on the front porch and watch the squirrels play.

I want to share this years Fall Wreath with you guys. 


Any of you that have followed my blog for any length of time know how thrifty I am.  I put this wreath together for around $10.

Items Used
  • wire wreath form ($2 - thrifted)
  • burlap ribbon ($6 - WalMart)
  • fall ribbon ($1 - Dollar Tree)
  • fall follage ($1 - Dollar Tree)
The "D" is cut from cardboard. Told you guys...I'm cheap.  I drew it, cut it out, then painted it orange and sprinkled it with glitter. Really you can't tell.  And fortunately my front door also has a glass outside door so the weather isn't an issue.

Share at: Sincerely, PaulaThe Tip GardenWhats Cooking LoveDiana RamblesSugar Bee Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to each one. Your comment will be published after it is reviewed.