10/9/15

Unbroken..the film


Image from www.unbrokenfilm.com
My husband I were flipping channels this week and ran across this movie. I was hesitant because I don't enjoy war movies or anything sad. And quite frankly I'm not an Angelina Jolie fan.  I guess I haven't yet forgiven her for stealing Jennifer's husband. Boy do I hold a grudge! 

But nonetheless there were no better options so we watched.  

I have to admit this was the best movie I have seen in a long time.  

I'm a sucker for a true story. It is the story of a American soldier that survived numerous war "battles" including plane crashes and extended time lost at sea. He also endure unbelievable circumstances and abuse in a war prison during World War II. 

Too often I forget what humanity has suffered. This man sacrificed so much for this country. His and many others are stories that definitely should be told.

I won't ruin the movie but do go out and rent it.

Or better yet read the book.


I was in no way compensated for this review.  I just don't want you to miss a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to each one. Your comment will be published after it is reviewed.